IPT (In-Plant Training)
An In-Plant training is meant to provide hands-on experience to the students and to assist them in preparing for the career opportunities anywhere in the industrial world. It would add a feather in the cap of the students as they would be able to enter into a new world with prior preparation and know-how of the setup. This would not only help them boost their confidence but also will improve their work efficiency.
- This is a short duration program jointly conducted by Medempower and Annamalai University.
- The curriculum is based on the industry, clinicians and diagnostic centers requirements.
- The course will constitute class based, lab based and hospital based training.
- There will be a significant focus on improving the soft skills, computer knowledge of the candidates to improve their employability in the industry.
WHY JOIN THE COURSE
- InPlant Training provides a real time exposure to engineering graduates.
- To transform students theoretical knowledge to a practical approach.
- To equip them with the practical implementations of the theories they have learnt.
- Able to understand the difference between the theoretical and practical approach.
- IPTs serve as an advantage during job recruitments.
- Focussed training to ensure employability.
- Training delivered by industry experts in the field of diagnostic imaging.
- Excellent internship opportunities in leading government and corporate hospitals in India
- Annamalai University is one of the top 70 universities in India.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 2
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes